Monday, March 16, 2015

(Mar 15) One Wall Done on Storage Unit

Got to spend the day on Saturday with my younger daughter, Sabrina. We came out to work on the storage unit. She was a tremendous help and I love spending time with my girls! :)

It was raining all day - just a fine sprinkling, but we finished the framing on the North wall and got all of the corrugated metal put on it. I think it turned out pretty good!





We worked on framing out the South wall but ran out of daylight. We had planned on staying the night but we were both wet and tired so we packed it up and decided to rest on Sunday. Another couple of days like this and we'll be ready to put the roof on. It will be so nice to get all of the tools and supplies out of the house so we can finish it.

1 comment:

  1. I have loved reading all of your stories on your blog. They are entertaining and they really make me want to do it myself.Thanks for sharing.
    Self Storage Units

    ReplyDelete