Monday, June 1, 2015

Land Photos

We had searched for 4 years looking for the right combination of land and neighborhood. I'm so glad Kim kept me on target and didn't let me compromise when I was ready to give in and settle for something less!


View of our street looking South
Our Driveway

Many beautiful 60'-80' Oak trees

A little Fall color


Following deer tracks


Creek after a hard rain

Large Branch that broke off by the house after a storm one night

Kim sitting on top of tree that broke off in camp during a storm

Pile of firewood that I cut one day while clearing the camp around the house

Don't know what it is about it, but I LOVE moss. 

Our Tiny House finally made it onto Google Maps! Woo Hoo!

Me, by one of the 80' Oaks in the back of the property



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, missed the comment! We're an hour east of Dallas, TX by lake Tawakoni - half way between Greenville and Canton. :)

      Delete