Friday, March 6, 2015

(Mar 6) Floor Plan Design Features

I keep getting a lot of requests for details on various features of the house my wife and I are building so I though I'd take the time to map out some detail of the floor plan. Only significant changes from the last design are the addition of the bar and some of the features around the desk. I really didn't want to give up my bar. I was really excited when I realized that it would back up nicely against the computer desk. It currently has a solid back but I'm considering changing it out for glass. If I leave it solid though, it would make a great place to hang a bulletin board or a pegboard for the desk.



Bar. We took a salvaged part of an entertainment center and wired it for LED lights. I'm glad it'll be moving to the new house!



No comments:

Post a Comment