Monday, February 3, 2014

(Feb 3) Via Con Dios, Mi Amigo

My dear friend and brother in life lost his year long battle with cancer today. Gone are the dreams of living in the woods in his own little house, surround by his friends. I can't express how deeply this loss will effect me. For nearly 10 years he has been a regular and sometimes constant part of mine and my family's lives. Never a cross word. Never a selfish act. I never got the feeling that he wanted any thing but my friendship. A true companion and the brother that I had to wait 40 years to find. We love you and miss you already, my friend. You have a been blessing that we will never forget and your memory will live with us here in the woods forever!








Mexico 5, Brazil 1

Mexico 5, USA 0





Jorge with Jose & Maria at his baptism

He loved his grandkids dearly!





1 comment:

  1. I know you lost your friend 4 years ago this month, I just wanted to send my condolences! I lost my best friend of 30 years, a few months back. I get pretty emotional about it from time to time! I know you have moved on now, just wanted to let you know I was moved by your announcement of losing your friend!

    ReplyDelete