Thursday, December 13, 2012

(Dec 13) Hot! Get 'em while they're hot!

Well, the seller did not take the news of the delay as well as we did. He flamed out and told his realtor that he would be canceling the contract if we don't close by the 31st. Something about not wanting to get slammed with additional potential taxes after Jan 1. Please! This only effects those that are making a living off of investment profits. Besides, it's all speculation on what they're going to do with new tax laws anyhow. We'll just have to wait and see. I hope the title company can get it all together in the next couple of weeks. It will absolutely break my heart if we lose this property. I can't imagine another year or two on the road again, looking, comparing new properties to this and being disappointed. We're going to keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment